5 Star customer rated Inspection company and 2016 Yelp business award recipient. Speacilizing in Residental, Commercial and Mold inspections serving Hawaii since 2005. A veteran owned an operated business.
Tom Burgess, CMI, Owner
808-344-0974 (M) | 808-985-8554 (O)
16-566 Keaau-Pahoa Rd. Ste 138 Keaau, HI 96749
I am the professional home inspector that you want to do your inspection. Here are some of the reasons why:
- I have 20+ years experience in residential and commercial inspection.
- I am a certified Master Inspector having inspected over 8000 properties.
- I was a building inspector for the city of Chicago.
- I am a member in good standing of NACHI.
- I am a member in good standing with IAQ2 for mold certification.
- I fulfill 60 hours of continuing education every year to maintain my certifications.
- I am certified and insured to perform residential and commercial property inspections in Hawaii.
- I generate easy to read inspection reports.
- I am available on Saturdays.
- If you have any questions after moving into your new home, I am only a phone call away.
- I carry E&O insurance in the amount of 1 million.
My Promise to You
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Each has different qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and pricing. And unlike most professionals, you may not have the opportunity to meet me in person until after you hire me, so you must make your decision based on the information you see here on this website, and by talking to me on the phone.
One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately, a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort.
If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I assure that I will give you my very best effort.
This I promise you.